Whether hard wood or soft wood, decking is the perfect answer to finding a hard standing that avoids the use of stone or cement. Another advantage to decking is that it can be easily crafted into different shapes, allowing room for creative design features. It’s also great at introducing different levels within a garden as it can be used at ground level, raised or even suspended.
During the timber deck build process we aim:
• To keep you up to speed with our progress
• To keep disturbance to yourselves down to a minimum
• To ensure your garden is left in a clean and tidy manner each day
• To keep your garden as safe as we can each day in case you want to go outside and have a look for yourselves.
• To leave you garden clean and tidy with all debris, picked up and thrown away including screws, nails etc which may have fallen on the ground once the projected is completed.
On completion of every deck we “Walk Around” the deck with you, making sure that you are happy with absolutely everything before the team leaves.